Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Numero Uno

After saying I was going to do it for about two years, I've finally decided to start writing a blog.  I can't guarantee that it will be any good or that anyone will want to read it besides my mother, but here we go! I've decided to dedicate my inaugural post to two extremely important purchases that I have made these week.

1.  I got a Roomba!  I bought it from a friend's sister who was putting it in her yard sale for $50.  Last week, I researched these suckers online and discovered that they are not cheap, so I was excited to find a more affordable way to give one a try.  In two short days this little wonder has changed my life!  I never have to vacuum again!  And, for nerds like me, it's fun to watch it use its sensor to find its way back to the dock.  My only complaints are that the battery doesn't last long enough to clean the whole house in one go and that it leaves zig-zag lines on the carpet (see photo).  But again, I never have to vacuum again, so I can live with this.



2.  This is now the most beautiful dress I own.  I got it on sale today at Anthropologie.  I'm a sucker for a sale.  If I die tomorrow, please make sure they put me in the ground wearing this little number.






1 comment:

  1. Your Roomba AND Anthro dress rock!! Excellent week!!

    ReplyDelete