Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Fresh Cuts!

If you know me, you know that I get 90% of my wardrobe at Anthropologie.  I love everything about it, the decor, the way it smells, I even befriend the people that work there.  They know me by name when I come through the door.  Now before you go thinking I must be a millionaire to be able to afford to buy everything there, I'll let you in on a little secret.....................I never pay full price for anything, ever! 

It takes patience, but Anthro does their markdowns every Tuesday morning so, I put full price items that I like on my wishlist and check back on Tuesdays to see what has been marked down.  Anthro is not shy on their sales either, if you can wait six to eight weeks that dress you covet will be reduced by at least 40%.  Brillant!

Every Tuesday is a little like Christmas morning for me!  Here are some notable items from this week's fresh cuts:

 Fisherman's Knot Belt- orignally $58 now $29.99

Loosened Stripes Tank (back)- originally $88, now $19.95 

 Season Staple Short in moss - originally $58, now $29.95

Twist and Flounce Tank - orginally $48, now $19.95


Fun Fact of the Day:  Goats have rectangular pupils.

No comments:

Post a Comment