You should make this. It's easy and it tastes good, really good. And, the whole thing only cost me $9. Bargain. Here is the recipe.
I made a couple of changes:
- Used boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Only used one lemon, put the juice in the marinade and slices under the chicken only
- Used 5 tbsp of oil total, it was plenty, but would use more if I was using more chicken
- Used fingerling and purple potatoes instead of red
- Added dried parsley to the marinade
- Baked on 450 for 40 minutes
Fun Fact of the Day: A dime has 118 ridges around its edge.