Friday, July 13, 2012

Fascinator Fascination

Okay so I know I am soooooo spring 2011 with this one, but I could not help myself.  While in Vegas I discovered a hat shop with an incredible assortment of fascinators.  Of course, I needed one!  I have already been invited to the next royal wedding so I need to be prepared.  And by royal I mean my friend Jackie, who is a princess to me:)  Here are some of the contenders:


I really liked the pink one on the bottom right, but decided it was too much like a little girls headband from Matilda Jane.  My dad said the one on the bottom left was a good way to get yourself shot in the head, so that one was out.  I determined that I probably would never actually wear the top two, so I decided on this subtle beauty:


It is really neutral so I can wear it with anything and it is reversable so I can wear the netting in the back if I put my hair up.  This is a great little piece that I see myself enjoying for a long time:)

Fun fact of the day:  Paraskavedekatriaphobia is the scientific name for fear of Friday the 13th, and about 7% of people suffer from this condition.  Fittingly, director of psychological thrillers Alfred Hitchcock was born on Friday the 13th.  And, so was I, waaahahaaaa:)





2 comments:

  1. I love you!! And I very much love the hat! You're gorgeous sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That neutral one is totally chic. Very Pippa:)

    ReplyDelete