Wednesday, August 8, 2012

BFFs 4-Eva

I was lucky enough to grow up surrounded by some of the best people on the planet.  Most of us started kindergarten together and graduated together 13 years later.  We've taken different paths since then but it is aways good to see each other and find out what is going on in our lives now.  This weekend I got the chance to catch up with some of my childhood besties at dinner on Friday, a shower on Saturday and lunch on Sunday.  What a blessed group we are:)

Abby, Erin, Adrienne, Emily, Kristin, and I at Erin's baby shower.

Beth and I ran into each other at the new and improved Catfish House on Sunday.

I also had dinner with my "never not known each other" friend on Friday night, but there was a maragrita involved so I forgot to take a picture.  So here is an oldie but goodie of Shea and myself.



Fun fact of the day:  Blueberry Jelly Bellies were created especially for Ronald Reagan.




No comments:

Post a Comment