Thursday, August 9, 2012

Sort-of- skinny Pasta

http://www.skinnytaste.com/2012/02/cajun-chicken-pasta-on-lighter-side.html

Skinnytaste.com is my favorite website for healthy recipes, unfortunately I usually fix them up a bit and make them more delicious which means not so healthy.  This one I followed the recipe exactly except instead of using skim milk and flour, I went for heavy cream.  And, I added grated parmesean on top.  How bad can it be?  I also did not measure anything so I couldn't tell you how much of each ingredient I used.  Oppps.

It was actually really delicious.  It was spicy, and hearty and filling.  So good in fact that I did not take a picture before I devoured it.  You'll just have to settle for the web image.


Fun fact of the day: The ancient Greeks believed that redheads would turn into vampires after they died.  Good think my friend Jackie is now blonde:)  Happy bachelorette weekend eve to Jackie!

1 comment:

  1. Did I tell you I made their tuna casserole earlier this week and it was amazing!! Never had tuna casserole that good before. If you've never had it, it sounds weird, but it's good. See you in 2.5 hours!! And I will never go back red now, thank you for that very helpful info.

    ReplyDelete