Friday, August 24, 2012

Things That Annoy Me #146

Okay, so I have only done one post of things that annoy me, but I can guarantee that at least 145 other things have annoyed me since then.  So, here you go:

#146 - When people sing out loud along with the music playing in stores or other public places.  Guess what?  You're not a good singer.  You're not in your shower, at church, in your car, or in a recording studio, so please stop singing!  If I wanted to hear you sing I would download your songs on iTunes or search for you on Spotify.  What's that?  Your songs aren't available there?  Does that tell you something?  It should.

On a lighter note.  This is one of my new favorite bands.

http://www.deltarae.com/

Fun fact of the day: The king of hearts is the only king without a moustache.

No comments:

Post a Comment