Monday, October 8, 2012

Supermodel Work

On Sunday Kristen and I participated in the Memphis City Beautiful Curb Couture Trashion Show.  Though we were only "informal models" we got to wear some hats made from old screen doors, jewelry made of junk what-nots, and Kristen donned an aluminum foil bustier from the Oak Hall vintage collection circa 2011.  I was jealous.  We greeted people on the green carpet and took photos with attendees.  We even got a little coverage on ABC 24 and
twitter http://instagram.com/p/Qf9vhsIhkM/

There may be some print presence to come.  Media darlings I tell you.

 This is my favorite photo of Kristen ever.

I look like Amy Winehouse.

Fun fact of the day:  It takes 90% less energy to recycle aluminium cans than creating new ones.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment