Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Things That Annoy Me #213

This week, at my favorite neighborhood sandwich shop, I was reminded of something that really gets on my nerves:
 
LEANING OVER THE SNEEZE GUARD!

Why do people do this?  It dumbfounds me. The thing is clear so that you can see through it!  This perpetrator was an adult male who was at least 6 feet tall, yet he leaned right over the thing even grabbing on to the top of it so he could get more leverage and lean in a little more.  Have you no manners sir?  Have you no sense?

I think they should invent an electric sneeze guard, like an electric fence for cows.  So, when these fools get a little too close............................ zap:)  That should teach them.

Fun fact of the day:  In 1916, an elephant named Mary was executed by hanging in Erwin, Tennessee, for killing its circus trainer.  If you don't believe me, check this out.  Poor Mary.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_(elephant)

No comments:

Post a Comment