Friday, November 2, 2012

Five Things For Friday

1.  I had dessert at lunch today.  I really don't understand why I keep gaining weight?  Oh hey there Kristen, you're my BFF (best foodie friend).

 
2.  Two weeks ago I took ten items to Sugar Plum Consignments.  As of today nine of my items have sold and I get to pick up a check:)  I'm pretty excited about it.  So, I'm dropping off some more items this weekend.  I haven't had any luck with purchasing anything there yet, but I'm sure the time will come.  http://www.sugarplumconsign.com/

3.  Bargain alert!  I got this dress from the Fossil store for $39.  Original price is $175.  I'm totally going to make this face when I wear it.  I think I can get away with wearing it this weekend with a cardi since it is going to be 80 degrees tomorrow:(


4.  I have already purchased four Christmas presents!  I can't say what they are because the recipients might read this, but I am really proud of them and think my lucky friends and family are really going to love them:)  I'm getting a head start this year, I usually don't even think about Christmas until mid-November.  I hate when stores put out the Christmas wares in late summer, it cheapens to whole thing to me.

5.  Fun fact of the day:  According to the 2000 census, there are at least 2,376,206 people named Smith in the United States, making it the most common surname by a wide margin.

No comments:

Post a Comment