Monday, November 5, 2012

Mother's Day Weekend

So it isn't May, who cares!  My Mom visited me in Memphis this weekend, we had a great time and the weather was amazing.  We shopped, and ate, and shopped, and ate and then she gave me cleaning tips.  This happens every time I tell you, never clean enough for your mother:)

We started out Saturday in Collierville.  Mom has never been, so we visited the square, had lunch, went to baby boutiques and took on the challenge that is Sheffield's Antique Mall.

I got these little beauties for $15!

Love this paint scheme, but I don't have room for another dresser.

Linda really liked the square:)
 
We enjoyed an extra hour of sleep and then headed back out on Sunday to hit up the few shops we didn't get to on Saturday.  It was an East Memphis kind of day.  We started out with lunch at Gus's where we sat next to Penny Hardaway, we played it cool and didn't even sneak a picture of him.  Then hit up the EM regulars, Target and Pottery Barn Outlet, before heading to Saddle Creek to finish out the shopping extravaganza.
 
Yum
 
Weekend synopsis:  I gained 5 lbs, burned up a tank of gas, and am going to have the best dressed nephew east of the Mississippi (and probably west of it too).
 
Fun fact of the day:  Jupiter has 63 moons.


No comments:

Post a Comment