Friday, December 28, 2012

Donkey Time

Have you ever met a donkey?  I really hadn't until last Sunday when I met a lovely little donkey named Forrest.  My friend Shea bought Forrest as a gift for her dad.  How thoughtful:)

Forrest is friendly.

Forrest is kind.

Forrest is curious.

Forrest needs help removing strange objects from his forehead.
(check out my sister's bump, whoa)

If I had a little plot of land, I think I might get my own donkey.

Fun fact of the day:  There is actually a specific area of the brain known as the bilateral vomitation center. It notes when our tummy is upset and makes the final decision whether to barf or not to barf.

4 comments:

  1. I rode a donkey once in Egypt. It was a terrifyingly amusing experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I didn't know I had a vom center. Do donkeys have one, I have been around a few but never witnessed one heave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frank, actually donkeys and most all equine species are unable to barf because of their esophagus. It's like a one way street, stuff goes down but can't come up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh huh. This knowledge will come in handy one day, I am sure of it.

    ReplyDelete