Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Hiatus

I've been really busy over the last couple of weeks, so no time for blogging.  Here is a brief update and I promise to get back to work after the holidays.

I hosted a baby shower for my sister and my future nephew:)

I became the skinny sister
 

I ate Thanksgiving dinner


I placed 2nd overall in my family's second annual Gobble Wobble 5k-ish Race


I went to a Christmas party


I hosted a Christmas party


I went to Raifords, no photo:)

I celebrated a friend's birthday


I made chicken and dumplings


I made cupcakes and marshmallows



I put up my Christmas tree


I made some crafts (a lot of crafts)



I got a sweater with a fox on it


I ran a relay leg in the St. Jude Marathon


My mom and aunt came to visit, they made a mess


My sister, BIL, and his brother and wife came to visit


I finally made it into an issue of Southern Bride......................as a bridesmaid of course


Fun times:)

Fun fact of the day:  The two busiest commercial ports in the United States do not border the Atlantic or Pacific, but the Gulf of Mexico: They're in New Orleans and Houston.

No comments:

Post a Comment