Thursday, February 28, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me!

I had a birthday a couple of weeks ago, and even though I hate the thought of getting older, I had a great time celebrating!  Thanks to all my friends for putting together a lovely party for me:)

Last year I made the girls get all dressed up and go to Restaurant Iris (my favorite) for my birthday, so this year I wanted to change it up a bit and we went for greasy Mexican food and bowling.

 
I may or may not be really good at bowling.  Sorry boys! (not sorry)
*Disclaimer:  Frank would like for everyone to know that he had a torn ACL at the time of this post and this will never, ever happen again.


My sweet Mom got me not one, but two pairs of Kendra Scott earrings.  I love them.  She is the best.


Fun fact of the day:  The tallest known mountain in the solar system is Mars' Olympus Mons.  It  stands an incredible 15 miles tall.

No comments:

Post a Comment