Thursday, March 28, 2013

What's Bugging Me: The Thursday Edition

Something that really irks me lately is celebrity product lines.  Martha Stewart making pots and pans and serving ware, great that's her thing.  The Kardashians putting their name on trashy, cheap juniors' clothes at Sears, that seems like a fit to me. 

What I'm talking about is pseudo celebs putting their name on products that have absolutely nothing to do with what made them famous.  Here are some examples that really get to me:

Paula Deen furniture - what exactly qualifies Paula Deen to design a coffee table?  A recliner maybe, but not a coffee table.


Heidi Klum nursery decor - Heidi Klum is exactly who I think of when I dream of decorating a baby's room, said no one ever.

Bret Michaels dog clothes - because nothing says 80's rocker like a Pomeranian in a dress.  Are you kidding me?

All this stuff is just plain ole stupid.

Fun fact of the day:  Opossums don't "play dead." When frightened, they become overexcited and pass out.

No comments:

Post a Comment